The complex is composed of four bungalows, located inside the Campus of Tafira, which are equipped for the accommodation of professors invited to the university. Its privileged location gives these bungalows an atmosphere of tranquility ideal for work, in addition to being next to the largest number of Schools, Faculties and laboratories of the University of Las Palmas de Gran Canaria.
Each bungalow consists of a living room, kitchen, double bedroom and a bathroom. The living room has 2 double and one single armchairs, as well as a dining table with chairs and a coffee table. It also includes a dresser with TV. The kitchen is equipped with ceramic hob, microwave oven, table with chairs, fridge and a basic supply of household items. The bathroom has a shower, washbasin with furniture, mirror and toilet. For its part, the bedroom has two single beds with bedside table, wardrobe with hangers, shelving unit, chest of drawers with mirror and chair. The bungalows also have telephone, television and data connections.
Cleaning 2 times a week and change of bed and bath linen once a week.
All bungalow residents can use the services and facilities of the University Residence of Tafira Campus (located a few metres from the bungalows).
- Coin-laundry, iron and an ironing board.
- Study area.
- Computer room.
- Workgroup rooms.
- TV room.
- Assembly Hall.
- Sports facilities.
- Ping pong table and table football.
- Reception available 24h and 365 days per year.
- Office for administrative procedures. From Monday to Friday from 08:00 to 14:30 and on Tuesdays from 3:00 to 7:00 p.m.
Administrative university accommodation service
- We can ease all your administrative procedures in Residence Tafira Campus.
- We also carry out residents satisfaction surveys in order to evaluate the services we provide.
- Printing service for residents, with a maximum of 40 prints per month on DINA4 paper. Each printed side of a sheet is counted as an impression.
- Weekly program of cultural activities.
- Mobile application ALLORO to report incidents, absences and receive notifications.
- Private area where you can download invoices, request renewal of stays and the room change, check and register for events, knowing the frequency of use of the service area, check the number of impressions available to perform, insert and check the absences and manage your profile.
- Free access to facilities of the Sports Service. For this it is necessary to make the request in the administration of the Residences.
- Connection to the public WiFi network ULPGC.