The building was opened in 2003 and consists of 77 double apartments with single rooms, surrounded by garden areas. The apartments are distributed in 25 modules of 3 levels each that house a total of 150 accommodation places. On the other hand, there are 2 additional apartments whose access and interior design is accessible for disabled people.
The apartments accommodate 2 people, who have bedrooms and individual showers and share a kitchen and toilet. The kitchen is equipped with ceramic hob, microwave, fridge and basic equipment. The toilet has a sink, mirror and toilet. For its part, each bedroom has a single bed, wardrobe with hangers, and a study area consisting of a desk, a chair, a plank for notes and a bookcase. They also have telephone, television and data connections.
Cleaning 2 times a week and change of bed and bath linen once a week. There is also free broadband Internet connection.
Residents that stay in the Apartments can enjoy common areas of the Residence Tafira Campus:
- Coin-laundry, iron and an ironing board.
- Study area.
- Computer room.
- Workgroup rooms.
- TV room.
- Assembly Hall.
- Sports facilities.
- Ping pong table and table football.
- Reception available 24h and 365 days per year.
- Office for administrative procedures. From Monday to Friday from 08:00 to 14:30 and on Tuesdays from 3:00 to 7:00 p.m.
Administrative university accommodation service
- We can ease all your administrative procedures in Residence Tafira Campus.
- We also carry out residents satisfaction surveys in order to evaluate the services we provide.
- Printing service for residents, with a maximum of 40 prints per month on DINA4 paper. Each printed side of a sheet is counted as an impression.
- Weekly program of cultural activities.
- Mobile application ALLORO to report incidents, absences and receive notifications.
- Private area where you can download invoices, request renewal of stays and the room change, check and register for events, knowing the frequency of use of the service area, check the number of impressions available to perform, insert and check the absences and manage your profile.
- Free access to facilities of the Sports Service. For this it is necessary to make the request in the administration of the Residences.
- Connection to the public WiFi network ULPGC.